Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1.....Charge!

Well since Katie is insisting on introductions here I go….

IMG_5249 

My name is Danine and I am by far NOT a professional photographer BUT I do love photography and have since I was a young lass.  I just recently got back into photography {I also have a photo blog here} when A) My family and I had a session with Katie and realized how much I missed it B) I realized I needed to get back to who I was and C) I was finally able to obtain a camera of my dreams of 20+ years to take photos of my son while playing soccer. 

I have an almost 16 year old-son, married, work 2 jobs and some days can't find time to breathe but I am super excited to share in this adventure with these women and to see all the exciting takes on photography that as individuals we bring to you so in one word…….CHARGE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danine! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff here!

    ReplyDelete