Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Valerie Johnson. (maiden name was Herl) I live here in East Springfield, PA with my husband, Shawn. We've been married for 10 years and have 3 wonderful kids together. I'm blessed to be a stay-at-home mom for now, but I plan to get back into teaching once my kids are in school. For now, I keep myself busy with our local MOPS group, Jazzercise and PTO. My days are full, but I love it so it doesn't seem too crazy. (Ask me on a different day, you'll probably get a different answer! LOL)

Lucas is our oldest. He's in first grade at Springfield Elementary and is 7 years old. He's a wonderful big brother and an avid reader already!

Nathan was born just two short years after Luke arrived. He is currently attending the Federated Preschool in the Pre-K class and is 5 years old. He loves his Legos and building things. He's also my snuggle-bug!

Hallie joined our family in 2007 and has completed our little family. She's a shining light and we are really enjoying having a little lady around the house. She is a very fiesty 2 year old and yet can be so incredibly sweet. I'm enjoying the pink and bows this time around!

Let me just say this - I ♥ TO TAKE PICTURES! It's sort of an obsession of mine. I almost always have my camera handy! I hardly get to print them and I don't usually do any editing, but I love posting them online for family and friends that are far away! Someday I hope to get them into scrapbooks, but I'm putting it off for now until the kids are a bit older. Preschoolers take A LOT of time...so I'm investing my time in them for now. Printing and sorting through pictures can wait for a bit.

I think that this is a GREAT way to combine my two loves - exercise and photography. I'm really looking forward to the adventure with each of you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to 'meet' you Valerie! Looking forward to seeing the world through your lens!

    ReplyDelete