Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8

Today I got my mom to go out walking with me. We took the kids to our lake. It's man made, but they don't know the difference! We walked for about 45 minutes and then had a picnic at the park while the kids got to play. It got so hot while we were out there (probably almost 80) so we were wiped out at the end of the day.

Bailey waiting to get out of the house


Our Lake


A picture of Myself with Connor and Bailey


Connor and Zach swinging


Bailey's first time swinging at the park

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I can't imagine seeing green right now! LOL - great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...who cares if it's man made..very pretty. Looks like a nice day...I'm sure there is some weather envy from some of us here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing green in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture of the lake! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete