Friday, January 8, 2010

Day #8 - Snow Play

I finally got brave today and bundled everyone up. Out we went to play in the snow! I forget how much fun kids have....they don't mind the cold as much as I do. We were out for about an hour. Hallie would have stayed out all day if I would have let her. Nathan went in after about a half hour (he's a little more like his mommy....doesn't like the cold!) Sorry to post so many pictures, but there were so many good ones, I couldn't choose!

Away we go....

This tastes good!

"I want to shovel!" Might as well start 'em young!

Winter wonderland!

This is so yummy!

Love this one!!!

Nathan lay there like a slug.....it was his only defense!
(Bonus points if you can name that movie!)

Catching snowflakes...


Trudging through the elements...


HOT CHOCOLATE - The perfect ending!
THE END


5 comments:

  1. Love your house and all the great shots of your cute kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss my kids being that little in the snow. I wished I would have done more outside snow play with them! What a good mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I love the car in the picture of the cocoa. When my son was little there were always and assortment toys in the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Val and glad you had some time with the kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Val! Looks like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete