Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Success!

Last night I decided to get on the Wii Fit and learned that in the three months since I have been on it, I gained 10 pounds! That was motivation enough for me! In being honest with myself, the truth is that I can say I will lay off the Oreos, but the truth is that I love food so a better goal than swearing off junk food is to keep it in moderation and get moving...so I did 40 minutes if Wii Fit last night and decided I would shock my husband by shoveling the steps and walk this morning.

I did it (though my work is now undone with the addition of a few more inches)!




Then I thought I would bundle Ben and Hope and pull them in their sleds...



Hope was pretty sure that idea was completely insane.


So we played inside instead

4 comments:

  1. LOL, thanks for the laugh, that is exactly what her face is saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable...and you go with that exercise...do some for me, too, please.

    ReplyDelete