Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi I am Terrie

I live in a small town in Wyoming. I have 3 children; a son who is 20 and two daughters who are 7 and 5. Ever since my last daughter was born I have consistently gained weight and now it is time to reverse that. : 0 ) I love to take photos, although I am still trying to figure out my camera and honestly most of my pictures are of my children and my dogs. My first attempt to take some photos on my walk today didn't work out so well. Walking 2 St Bernards and trying to hold a camera still is not the easiest task. I did manage to get a 3.5 mile walk in though. Right now everything is pretty ugly around here, below 0 temperatures and little to no snow just makes everything brown and and boring. This is my first time blogging so please bear with me.

5 comments:

  1. I think you did GREAT!!!! 3.5 miles? And I LOVE the tree/sunshine shot! Adorable pups too, I won't mind seeing lots of shots of them. I've always wanted a St. Bernard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.5 miles, I'm soooo envious and WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.5 miles is GREAT! Glad you're joining us on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are beautiful! Your pictures are beautiful! Way to go with the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pics..love the ones of the dogs. I think I'm at the wrong place with the way you ladies exercise!!!

    ReplyDelete