Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day #5 - I went outside! yay me

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
I ventured out today. It really wasn't as cold as I thought. Still haven't left my property for a walk but I went outside ONLY because of this project! LOL
So, I decided to make a collage.
I highly suggest going to http://picasa.google.com/ and downloading picasa - it's free and you can do some basic photo manipulation. That is where I made this collage.
So - today was a small victory. I went outside. lol
Later on i have a photoshoot and we are going to try for some outside shots (If we can make it through the snow)

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! could you send some of that my way? Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ Picasa!!! Great collage, and you guys have a ton more snow than we do in the L.C!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and nice display..can't imagine that much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Picasa too! That's all I use to do my pics. Don't have time for the other stuff; although I can only imagine what I could do with my pics. Love your collage!

    ReplyDelete