Monday, January 4, 2010

Day #4 - Snowed in!






I got out today for a little bit....it was just a walk to the mailbox, but it was OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Played a little Wii Fit and rode the exercise bike while watching TV. Snow days tend to make my kids go C-R-A-Z-Y, so the fact that I survived AND got to do something physical is a bonus!

I took a few pictures of the snow....didn't capture just how much we have, but I think you'll understand why I didn't take the Christmas decorations down yet! LOL

That is my mailbox right before the plow went by and "un-did" all of the shoveling that I did to help out our mail lady! :-( I tried!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got some 'you' time in today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Isn't that how it always goes with the plows? I think some of them secretly enjoy undoing what we've done.

    ReplyDelete