Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 9 and 10

I did not get a chance to get on here yesterday so I am posting both days today. We got out of the house and played around and did a little sledding in the snow yesterday. Going up and down our hill was a pretty good work out. The dogs kept trying to "rescue" us.
I also got a couple of photos of our ducks and the ice forming on our pond that I thought looked pretty cool.Today I did get on my elliptical for 30min and plan on taking the dogs out for a walk as soon as I am done on here.

4 comments:

  1. Love your pics...and yes, the ducks and frozen edges on the water are cool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dogs! I've always wanted a St. Bernard, I love the large breeds! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!! LOVE all of your pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete