Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day #5 - The Fresh, Falling Snow


I got outside for a few minutes today - it's so calm and peaceful outside. The snow here (although annoying to travel in) is quite beautiful. It's light and fluffy and easy to shovel. Good thing too! I shoveled a path out to the barn about an hour before I went outside....you can see that there was NO SIGN of it when I went out an hour later. Oh well....

I have to say that getting outside and breathing in the fresh air is doing wonderful things for my mood. I come in refreshed.....alright, downright COLD too!!!....but refreshed!



2 comments:

  1. beautiful val! That is my goal - just to get outside for fresh air! :) It really does make a difference! I am thinking about going out to take pictures of the ice. Weird, weird weather.

    ReplyDelete