Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6- Wow it gets dark really early!

I talked it up all day today with Connor that as soon as his friend left for the day that we could go for a walk around our block. This is my first time really walking since my surgery so I was starting out small. Unfortunately, by 5:15 it is already dark! But we went anyway!

And he's off! This is coming out of our apartment.


Walking down the street. Unfortunately, this busy street is outside our front door.


He was very amazed with the fire hydrant.


This is how I was welcomed back, Bailey sitting in her Bumbo chair (She's not so sure about it).

3 comments:

  1. cute pics...cutie children and I'm so glad you were able to get out for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got out! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in awe there is green. LOL

    ReplyDelete