Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 – this is WHY!!!

So my life is so hectic, busy, crazy, {hence will be the reasons for days on end of absences} that seriously half the time it’s 8 p.m. before I have time to take a breathe.  Again, 3rd day in a row I’m just getting home {now last night didn’t really count since I worked my second job}, it’s too dark for me with the cold mixed in to go out and about walking and I seriously just want to flop down on the couch and VEG!!  BUT you all are in the back of my head screaming “get up, get going, M-O-V-E!”.  So that’s what I’m going to do…….but for how long….who knows!

Here’s some shots of the other day….just so I can say I added something!

grass

tree

Here’s to praying that I can really get out over the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I have days like that . this is why I was glad to see a blog like this;)

    ReplyDelete