Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hi from Sunny San Diego!



I'm Amanda. I am so excited to be taking part in this with you. I am a mom to two beautiful kids, Connor who is 3 and Bailey who is 3 1/2 months. I am currently still recovering from Gallbladder surgery so I don't know how much I'll be getting out this week, I still can't drive myself anywhere yet. This is very sad considering it is supposed to be a nice 72 degrees out! So I'm posting a few pics of what I spent my morning doing, playing with the kids!

4 comments:

  1. Aw...sun and 72...sounds like HEAVEN right now!! Stick your head out of a window or door and take a great deep breath for me? Please? :o) Hope you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are adorable..who cares if you can't get out with those cuties at home. 72 is alright for now...just don't care for your summer temps, lol.

    ReplyDelete