Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 – a little bit is better than none, right?

Ok so after working a 7.5 hour day, immediately going home, grabbing the kiddo and driving into Erie for Christian’s physical therapy what do I do but sit/stand {less 5 minutes} for the next 2 hours discussing issues with the therapist then drive home.  By this time it’s almost 8 p.m. and I’m telling myself…..”get your fat arse movin’ girl!”

Well I’ve done 15 minutes so far equip with laundry thrown in, lunch packing, dish doing and of course blogging BUT I’m doing it!  So a little bit is better than nothing, right? Right? *sigh*

 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy day, Danine! Way to fit it in when you can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 minutes is way better than no minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it thru your day..and still the exercise..good for you!!

    ReplyDelete