Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yaay! I'm in!! Day one




Ok I think I know most of those participating so far, or at least know of you. If you don't know me, I'm Lisa Baldwin. I live in Lake City with my hubby and two boys 16 and 5!! I've always loved to take pictures, even wanted to be a photographer at one point in my life, but took a different path. I take pictures for fun now. Mostly of my kids, my five nieces and two nephews. My photos used to end up in two forms: 1. Undeveloped (pre digital) or 2. developed and forgotten in a envelope or box! Then I found scrapbooking. I love it. I'm obsessed. It has strengthened my love of photography too! SO what I hope to get from this year of photowalk is to get some awesome pics to scrap, learn from others perspectives of photography, and get outside!! I'm a inside kind of girl. If I don't have a purpose to get outside, I don't go. I need to. I want to. I started to fix this over the summer with Sunset Thursdays with Lynn and our kids and another friend of ours. Those nights were AMAZING for me, and I hope to bring that feeling to other seasons!


Thanks Katie for inviting me, I'm so looking forward to this!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Thanks for the comment! It's good to know that I'm not alone. =) I actually know Bill from school so even though we've never met - I do know him. I think he knows pretty much everybody! LOL! Good luck with your journey!

    ~~Nicole

    ReplyDelete