Sunday, January 10, 2010

Days 9 and 10 – stomach bug

tree I was awoken early Saturday morning with a stomach bug…UGH!  The dreams of all things I had on my “wish to accomplish” list for my 2 days off in a row {which only happens once in a great while!!!} was blown right out the door!

By Saturday afternoon I was so grumpy, I decided to take myself to Presque Isle to take some shots fishermen {of course assuring my hubby that I wouldn’t get out and walk around……shaaaaaaa right!}  So ladies, I did get some shot time in, I did get out and walk some {since a bathroom was not readily available} beach but for the most part I’ve sat my fairly large behind on the couch!!!!  Great things come to those who wait…..and I’m awaiting, lol!!

dog {this is a friendly dog that decided he wanted to be my buddy, I’ve been running into that alot lately when I go out on excursions…LOL!}

path mound

I love how the bay sides sky is much grayer and the lake side is bluer!

beach

grass

log

trees2 sorry this last one is blurry, I took it threw my car window!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos...not a bug in site. Hope you are feeling a bunch better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots Danine! I would love to go there and take pictures, but 2+ hours is quite the drive for pictures. =) Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete